CCEI is highly developed cyber crime investigation course pioneered by Pristine InfoSolutions in India covering all major aspects of cyber crime investigation techniques in a real world and the various legal issues involved.
CCEI - Certified Cyber Expert and Investigator is the most advanced computer forensics training presenting detailed methodological approach to cyber crime investigation and evidence analysis. It is a comprehensive course covering major investigation scenarios that enables students to acquire necessary hands-on experience on various cyber crime investigation techniques and standard forensic tools necessary to successfully carryout a cyber crime investigation leading to prosecution of perpetrators.
Certified Cyber Expert and Investigator (CCEI) training enables personnel to detect hacking attacks by executing computer investigation and analysis techniques to determine potential legal evidence to report the crime. Each participant will acquire the necessary skills to identify an intruder's footprints, investigate Cyber Crime, Cyber Laws involved, rules of evidence and digital evidence examination process to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute and conduct audits to prevent future attacks.
Participants of this Cyber Crime Investigation training course will become aware of the new tools available to forensic investigators required to solve this new breed of crime.
Pristine InfoSolutions CCEI training covers many of the aspects of cybercrime including basic forensic analysis of computers involved in investigations, hacker behaviour, basic evidence recovery, cybercrime response, storage forensics and e-commerce crimes.
Key features of CCEI
In terms of security career, nothing can beat computer forensics. The Certified Cyber Expert and Investigator (CCEI) is the best and most intensive cyber crime investigation training available in India delivered by Pristine InfoSolutions cyber forensic experts.
- Advanced and latest forensics techniques
- Master investigation methodologies
- Complete digital evidence acquisition
- Documenting electronic crime scenes
- Real world scenarios, tools and techniques
- A premier international certification of CCEI
- Live cyber crime investigation projects
- Cyber law and practices
- Writing investigative reports
- 24x7 lab availability to practice concepts
why cyber investigator?
Due to the high rise in criminal activity on the Internet like online frauds, harassment, copyright infringements, identity theft, privacy infringements, etc; organizations require professionals to identify, track, and prosecute the cybercriminals.
With the onset of sophisticated cyber-attacks, the need for advanced cyber crime investigators is constantly rising. Today, an experienced Cyber Crime Investigator earns the most income in this IT security field.
Who Should Attend This Course ?
The Certified Cyber Expert and Investigator (CCEI) program is generally designed for information security officers, IT managers, Chief security officers, IT Auditors and anyone involved in protecting organization’s reputation and information assets.
The Certified Cyber Expert and Investigator (CCEI) training course prepares candidates for industry recognized computer forensics expert. This most sought after information security certification CCEI is awarded to the students after passing online exam for CCEI.
Course Content of CCEI
CCEI is a comprehensive cyber crime investigation course covering major forensic investigation scenarios that enable students to understand how investigative techniques can be deployed to nail the fraudsters, acquire hands-on experience on various forensic investigation techniques and standard tools necessary to successfully carry-out a cyber crime investigation.
- Profiling Hackers
- Data Hiding Basics
- Concepts and Keywords
- Types of Crimes
- Copyright Infringement
- Trademark Infringement
- Domain Name Dispute
- Compliance of Website
- Defamation Cases
- Cyber Stalking Cases
- Online Harassment
- Online Extortion
- Illegal fund Transfers
- Cyber Law and Consulting
- IT Act, 2000
- Blogs and Blogger's Rights and Limitation
- CERT-IND and AO
- Uniform Domain Dispute Resolution Policy
- Central Acts and State Acts
- Criminal Tracing Skills
- Guidelines and Policies of IANA
- Finding Identity
- Foot-Printing Techniques
- Tracing Geo-IP Location
- Tools to Trace
- Web based Illegal Activities
- Role of ICANN
- Rights of Domain Name Owner
- Lifecycle of Domain Name
- Misuse of Add Grace Period
- Domain Squatting
- Investigating Email and IMs
- Crime over Emails
- Mailing Clients Vulnerability
- Spoof Emails
- Email Spamming and Email Scam
- Tracing Email Sender and Recipient
- Tracing over Chatting Messenger
- Case Studies
- Analyzing and Investigating Deleted Data
- Preparing for Raid and Seizing Systems
- Meta Data
- Recovering Deleted Data
- Reviewing logs
- Intellectual Property Theft
- Types of Malware
- Ransonwares – Cryptolocker
- Tracing Hacker involved in injecting Malware
- Steganography and Steganalysis
- Legal challenges and solutions in fighting cybercrime
- Lack of Evidence
- Password Protected Data of Criminals
- Ways to break Password
- Hackers hiding Identity while Committing Fraud
- Identity Theft
- Proxy Bouncing
- 0-Day Attacks
- Crimes over Mobile Phones
- Stealing Chat conversations (WeChat & Whatsapp)
- Spying through cell phone
- Tracing lost Cell phone
- Call Spoofing
- Cyber Crime Investigation
- Improving Investigation skills
- Mock Investigation Projects
- Real Cyber Crime cases solved by Pristine InfoSolutions
*Each of the above module contains sub-modules, for complete course details contact us !